Tuesday, March 5, 2019

An Unusual Opportunity


The Farm Side is usually behind the paper's pay wall, so if you want to read it you have to.....well.....pay....

Last week it was shared on Facebook for free, so I guess it will be okay if I share a link so you who do not get the Recorder can read it as well.

So, without further ado, here it is: Watch out for Rabies

Writing the column is how I spend several mornings each week, as I have for 21 years now. I just sent this week's missive a few minutes ago.

Here are some links to this week's research.

EPA new WOTUS regs

How to report slaves in Washington State

More on that

Human rights for a lake

Lawsuit on the latter

I usually use many more stories than these but they are frequently repetitive so....



from Northview Diary https://ift.tt/2C75piH

No comments:

Post a Comment