Friday, March 10, 2017

Long Lake

On the wall outside Hoss's

Marathon trip last Sunday, involving going to Hoss's in Long Lake to shop, taking a few photos of the lake itself, and then driving to Bath and back. 



Midnight was also involved, as was a little bit of Moose Questing. We saw a lot of deer, but no moose.

It was still a wonderful trip. Such fun to shop for Peggy's third birthday at such an amazing store. Alan got her a fuzzy bunny puppet, very cuddly, and I found a children's book about a Snowy Owl.



Alan also bought me a Redwall book I hadn't read before. Beck and I stumbled on Brian Jacques books via his other series about a haunted ship, which alas, was never finished due to his death.



It took me a while to get into Redwall, but now I love them, particularly the GUOSIM

Meanwhile the weather is nuts. Cold and windy, dark and gloomy and there are rumors of a potential blizzard for next week. Yay. March needs to get back on its meds.





from Northview Diary http://ift.tt/2mtd839

No comments:

Post a Comment