Monday, February 6, 2017

The Pros


There is nothing like a professional. Yesterday Alan took me to get my first professional haircut in at least ten years. I am kind of a do-it-yourselfer that way.

 Wow, it is really nice. I had no idea how much just a little tidying up could do, although I should have known. Just clearing off one counter does a lot for the kitchen, every single time.

Then Beck made me a sammich for breakfast...well, elevenses...or tenses, so to speak. She is a manager at a local fast food establishment and has worked in food service in other sorts of restaurants as well. It tasted as good as my haircut looks. Of course getting up at o'dark-thirty, walking half a mile or so in search of birds, taking the battery charger off the skid steer, multiple airings of the doggies, and sundry other interesting tasks, does make for a good appetite...but it really was a great sammich.

***I'll bet you thought I was going to write about football. Nope, the only calls in the game I watched last night were zzzzzzzs. Been spending a lot of time outdoors in the cold lately and by pretty darned early I am ready to sleep.



from Northview Diary http://ift.tt/2lbNSii

No comments:

Post a Comment