Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Whole Lotta Shakin'

This is MY tractor

Wow, the wind got me up earlier than I wanted to be and woke me up long before that. My room felt like the deck of a ship at sea.

Sunday sunrise just as it came from the camera. Only lasted about a minute, but wow!

 The laundry I optimistically left on the line overnight had taken a powder. I think I found it all.


Thanks to the washing machine throwing up its agitator in defeat yesterday, there will be no need to put any more out there, alas.

For a while at least. Oh, well, I did laundry at the laundromat until 2001. Don't suppose I have forgotten how.


Meanwhile, March is doing the lion thing. The weather is dramatically miserable; everyone is grumpy and ready for spring. We really shouldn't complain though...it was such an easy winter.





from Northview Diary http://ift.tt/21CFKa4

No comments:

Post a Comment