Monday, March 21, 2016

3 Tips for Wearing Jewelry to Work

Dressing for work can be a tricky business, but when done right, jewelry can be the perfect way to improve and enhance your office style.

Below are 3 tips for wearing jewelry to work:

Avoid Long Earrings
The primary argument against long, dangling earrings is that they are distracting, both for the wearer and for co-workers. Longer earrings are also dangerous in some professions where women handle machinery or things that might snag the earrings and damage the earlobe. Earrings that dangle can also be loud, making jangling noises whenever the wearer moves. A shorter pair of earrings is often best, though some drop is acceptable. A conservative pair of diamond stud earrings is a necessity for a basic work outfit. Simple pearl earrings are also a good staple to own for working women. Source: eBay

Consider One Bold Piece
It's easy to style up your favorite dress without going overboard, Danielle and Jodi Snyder, the sisters who founded jewelry company Dannijo, told Business Insider. "Use bohemian-style jewelry, like a bib or statement cuff," Danielle told us. This will help take your outfit to the next level. This gold bib necklace by Dannijo ($375) is an investment piece that will match many of your outfits for years to come. If you're on a budget, try this cast-stone cuff bracelet at Ann Taylor Loft ($30). Source: Businessinsider

Go-To-Basics
When I was working my go-to basics were my diamond huggie earrings (which I honestly don’t think were that expensive) or tiny sterling silver huggie earrings, my stainless steel watch, and my pearls.  I would intersperse those with a few other earrings, a variety of pendant necklaces, and a variety of statement necklaces.  I’ve taken a few pictures below of my favorite pieces for work — I’m not saying this is an amazing collection of jewelry, but I think it can be helpful to see concrete examples of what’s worked for one woman.  It’s funny, looking at them the same colors repeat:  white, blue, red, which is a bit of a surprise — I hadn’t intended that!  But I know that blue and red both flatter my coloring, and they’re easily mixed and matched with other pieces of my wardrobe. Source: Corporette

If you want to know which jewelries can perfectly fit your style, please give us a call or contact us now!

Contact:
KAVUT
102 Scollard St.
Toronto, ON M5R 1G2
Canada
(416) 820-0440

 



from KAVUT - Blog http://ift.tt/1WEuFP7

No comments:

Post a Comment