Monday, April 18, 2016

What I Wore on a Monday with Eco Diva Beauty

Hello and happy Monday, lovelies!

Today I’m partnering up with one of my absolute favourite natural beauty boutiques: Eco Diva Beauty!

I have been a long time lover of what Eco Diva Beauty stands for, and the products they carry – some of my ultimate faves and can’t live withouts are on their product list.

Today I’m doing Eco Diva Beauty’s “Face of the Day” so here’s the face, and below it, find out what I wore :)

IMG_1612

For this super natural workday look, I pulled together the everyday arsenal:

Primer: Hynt Beauty Skin Prep Serum Bioactive Marine Complex 

hynt

I started out with Hynt Beauty’s Skin Prep Bioactive Marine complex – a perfect serum to create a flawless foundation for your, well, foundation. It fills in little lines and creates a really smooth base. I use it as a makeup primer, after putting on my other skincare loves (and after letting them soak in).

Shop at Eco Diva Beauty for $44 USD

Foundation: Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation in Paper Thin

Kjaer_Weis_Foundation_Lightness

Super light, buildable and creates a pretty darn flawless finish for those “good skin days”. It’s semi-matte finish is great as the weather gets warmer and the skin is less dry. The packaging is a dream (I LOVE Kjaer’s stainless still refillable compacts) and the quality of the product is up there with the best. Beeswax and coconut keep it creamy enough that it doesn’t stick in lines, but makes sure to blend it well (I often use a beauty blender after a brush application).

Shop online at Eco Diva Beauty for $68 USD

Concealer: Hynt Beauty Duet Perfecting Concealer in Fair

Duet-Concealer

This one was love at first application. I use it on the daily. This concealer is hands down, one of the best. After writing my best in concealers post I came across this beauty and immediately Instagrammed it to spread the word. It’s FULL coverage – yes babes, full natural coverage. Use it on the spots, dots and all the other little things you’d rather blend in to your beautiful skin. I’m using this under eyes as well, and it’s perfect (again blended with a proper tool, like the beauty blender).

Shop online at Eco Diva Beauty for $24 USD

Bronzer: Alima Pure in Mauna Loa

alimapure_satinmattebronzer_900x900

You’ve seen this on the blog and instagram before – it’s my favourite natural mineral bronzer. The finish is super soft, and wonderfully natural looking. With the perfect brush, you can blend this one making your summer glow top! The shade I use is Mauna Loa, which is a matte light bronze, as I am fairly fair ;)

Shop online at Eco Diva Beauty for $24 USD

Blush: Ilia Multi Beauty Stick in Tenderly

zoom_IliaBeauty-Multi-Tenderly

Nothing says spring like a pretty pink blush on the apples of your cheeks. This is my go-to purse companion – I travel with it everywhere for those mid-day pick me ups. It doubles as a lip stain, but I love this colour (Tenderly) on my cheeks. The shea butter and Vitamin E make it smooth on leaving you with a slightly dewy finish. It’s easy to apply and blend with your (clean) fingers and therefore makes it really great on the go.

Shop online at Eco Diva Beauty for $34 USD

Mascara: W3LL People Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara

 w3ll-people-expressionist-mascara

The natural mascara that actually plumps and thickens as it says it does – this one. Pretty peepers are yours with a quick swipe of this wand. Seriously though, dramatic, beautiful lashes from am natural mascara is NOT EASY TO FIND. W3LL People have created a brilliant formula. That being said, and for full disclosure: My only qualm with this (and many of you know that I am a mascara aficionado) is because I use a lot of facial oils, I find this mascara does transfer under the eyes by mid-day. Still, one of the best natural mascaras to date that I’ve tried.

Shop online at Eco Diva Beauty for $23.50 USD

Eye Liner: Vapour Organic Beauty in Truffle 614

vapour eyeliner

Barely there eyeliner is my thing during the work week. I like it light and gentle (and usually brown). This blender brush on Vapour’s eye liner makes it easy to blend out into a natural shadow-line, so it’s not super defined (I save those defined wings for the weekend). The formula is like a khol, making it easy to smudge.

Shop online at Eco Diva Beauty for $20 USD

Lips: Henné Organics Gloss

henne lipgloss

My holy grail of lipgloss (that I’m running out of too soon) is on my person all day er’ day. Seriously though, I have one by my bed and one in my purse. It is rare that I’m away from this beautiful luxe lip balm. It’s so super smooth and hydrating. Beeswax, coconut oil, shea butter, avocado, cacao butter all make it so smooth and super pure. It’s organic, and basically edible (although I can’t say you would want to waste it like that).

Shop online at Eco Diva Beauty for $22 USD

Lips: W3LL People Nudist Color Balm in Nude

W3LL People Nudist Color Balm in Nude

I have this freckle on my lip, and I used to hate it. These days, I actually quite love it. It’s unique, weird and makes people ask me all the time if I was chewing on a pen (implying there is ink on my lip). So, I try not to hide it with too many lip products. When I’m using them, it’s usually a light natural colour such as this one from W3LL People Nudist Colour balm. It provides the perfect tint, without a matte finish that covers up “my dot”. I love this colour as a super neutral daily wear.

Shop online at Eco Diva Beauty for $19.50 USD

And there you have it, beauties.

Have a great week ahead.

X

K



from Living Pretty, Naturally http://ift.tt/1qAMxQD

No comments:

Post a Comment