Thursday, October 13, 2016

Learning Curve


I waited until Alan came home to take the new camera out of the box yesterday. It seemed to work fine so we took it out for a spin yesterday afternoon.


It takes fantastic photos...at least in his hands. He has always had a knack with cameras and this big one sure shows that. I am kinda blind and slow......

I took it out this morning to start learning it. A pretty steep learning curve after all the years with the S3IS, which is as familiar in my hands as a bar of soap. Thank you Steve for all the years with it. I have had amazing fun taking pictures with it....I don't think a day goes by that I don't take at least a couple.....It is still a great camera, although in need of a good cleaning I guess.



Anyhow, I am excited about the possibilities with the new one, although for a while Alan will probably spend most of the time in the driver's seat. 

Sure does bring the birdies in close though. 

****All photos except the potatoes taken by Alan.




from Northview Diary http://ift.tt/2dVa77g

No comments:

Post a Comment