Monday, July 9, 2018

Comments are Fun


Especially spam comments and those awaiting moderation. But what's up with Blogger not notifying of posted comments with email any more? I hate that.

Comment 1) Thanks for the good writeup. It actually was a enjoyment account it.
Glance complicated to far brought agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?

Comment 2) Great beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit 
acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear concept.

And 3) Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was 
just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any help is 
very much appreciated.

Why, yes, yes I do get a lot of spam comments. Thanks so much for adding to that wonderful total.


from Northview Diary https://ift.tt/2L03Khe

No comments:

Post a Comment