Friday, January 6, 2017

Passwords

This guy is more patient than his wife

Is anyone else having trouble with websites failing to recognize passwords and having to change them every month when paying bills? This is driving me nuts. I write them down, plus ask the browser to remember them. They are always forgotten and never right.

This is only with utilities. Everything else works fine and as expected. Since we got this new computer I have had to change my pw every month on both the power and cable company. Sometimes more than once. Dang it is aggravating.

As Alan says, why do you make it so hard for me to give you money? I think they make it hard so people will just give up and sign on for autopay. Not happening.

When taking down the Christmas tree


from Northview Diary http://ift.tt/2i0mOQD

No comments:

Post a Comment