Friday, December 2, 2016

Just not


Feeling it these days. This is not a great time of year for me, with the short days and the mud and all.... I really can't walk and no birds around...whine, whine, whine.......Peggy and the boss and Becky have all been sick....

Makes it hard to find anything cheerful or cheering to write about. I did go so far as to put on a hunter safety orange sweatshirt this morning so if it doesn't get too cruddy out I might be able to walk a little. Maybe see something besides chickadees.

Meanwhile, the important things in my world seem to have dwindled down to watering the Christmas tree and washing the dishes....

Oh, and laundry....yeah, there is always laundry. I know, I know, there are plenty of people who have much worse things to deal with and they have my deepest sympathy....but I still hate this time of year and don't find myself writing much.....

And having finished whining, I will return you to your regular programming.

from Northview Diary http://ift.tt/2guVn0E

No comments:

Post a Comment