Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I'm gonna miss Yahoo

What with all the outrageous data breaches that Yahoo has experienced lately, experts are suggesting that users terminate their accounts. 

What a pain in the neck.

Actually killing your account isn't all that hard, but migrating everything you use it for to another address is a real nuisance. I have had that Yahoo address for years and years and years. A lot of the stuff that comes to it is junk. I will be glad to get rid of that without a hundred dozen unsubscribes. 

But a lot is not.



So that's what I have been doing instead of blogging and taking pictures and keeping the house under control...finding passwords for old sites that I still need to use...trying to organize the account I am going to be using so that I am not overwhelmed....getting situated to use one account instead of two.

Bah humbug!






from Northview Diary http://ift.tt/2hFclKv

No comments:

Post a Comment