Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Peggy Channel....Mystery Package

The box.
Looks innocent enough, right?
But when I saw the flaps were closed, I realized that something was missing.....

An important part of the new recliner saga was the box. There wasn't a soul in this house too old to see its magical potential. Lucky is the family that has a toddler as an excuse.......

Or should I saw somebody?
As I looked at the closed flaps a tiny hand poked out and pulled them tighter closed.
And then a small person popped them open with a huge laugh. hHaha, grandma, I fooled you.

The box is so big that I didn't see that she wasn't the only one in there until her daddy started laughing too.
What a fine place to watch Paw Patrol.

After all, what a shame to waste a good box.......




from Northview Diary http://ift.tt/21pB72O

No comments:

Post a Comment