Saturday, February 27, 2016

Because I Could

The bottom

I went out for a weekend walk today, just planning on going around looking for birds. Eastern Bluebirds were the goal of the day.....and of course I found a pair fighting with a Robin before I even made it to the Heifer Pasture.



I could backdate them a couple weeks or more, because I've been hearing them, but I didn't trust that I recognized their call well enough.

Looking back down from half-way up.
Anyhow, as I walked across the bottom of Seven-County Hill, a Blue Jay called from the top.

Down from the top

Other directions



It has been years and years and years since I walked up, but it felt like a challenge and so....don't listen to the people who denigrate trying to walk 10,000 steps a day. A very short time ago I would have been hard pressed to make this walk. Today i enjoyed it.

Wanna see a video?

from Northview Diary http://ift.tt/1TefUob

No comments:

Post a Comment